“ YOU DON’T BUILD BUSINESS, YOU BUILD PEOPLE THEN PEOPLE BUILD BUSINESS. ”
– Zig Ziglar
The Business world is growing at the speed of light nowadays. This has to lead to a need for a great business management app.
In 2021 we noticed how immensely the market grew. During the COVID-19 pandemic last year, marketers embraced digital transformation more than ever before as they adjusted to the ever-changing virtual and hybrid corporate landscapes.
Then, when countries slowly reopened — and more people exited the house — several businesses experienced a drop in virtual interaction and internet traffic that they had previously relied on. As a marketer or a business person at any experience level, we are well aware of the fact that these changes in the trend are not easy to keep up with.
However, staying ahead of the curve in the fast-paced marketing world — and maintaining a sense of relevance with your audience — is critical. Talk about market trends to any budding entrepreneur and they’ll tell you how the market is saturated and how difficult it is to leave a mark. While it is true – there is stiff competition and you need to be the best at what you do if you want to find success.
Here comes the role of the newly launched software named, BizBook. You must be wondering what BizBook is and what wonders it can do.
BizBook is a smartly designed business management app that solidifies customer information into a single database. This allows users to better organize and manage connections, automates routine activities, and gives tools to track performance and efficiency.
Moreover, the most important thing is your management and customer engagement. If you pick a redundant idea, you won’t be able to find success.
Here are four business ideas to help you make the right decision, as well as how an excellent business management app like BizBook can assist you in doing so.
1. MANAGE WORKLOAD
Managing workload is a topic that is easy to discuss but difficult to master. Workload management is the practice of effectively distributing and managing your team’s workload.
It creates harmony among employees and reduces stress, creating room for the betterment and unlocking the door of new ideas wrapped in creativity resulting in huge success.
Work pressure is a slow poison that slowly destroys any organization. Any workplace needs to recognize and eradicate it before it does any serious damage.
Following listed are some effective ways to overcome workload overwhelm:
- Make a timeline: Plan all the tasks and assign them to respected employees with a flexible due date. Don’t distribute multiple tasks at one time. Try allocating one after another to ensure effectiveness.
- Work breaks: Do not forget to keep time for frequent work breaks. It is the most neglected thing in any workplace but is of utmost importance to ensure an easy and healthy work environment.
- Appreciation: Review employees’ performance and update them about their working speed and style frequently. If they are doing good, do not hesitate to mention that, this will boost their morale and will surely help them do better in the future.
If their performance is not up to the mark, let them know and motivate them to do better without being harsh. Do not forget your words have power. So, use them wisely to solve your motives and no one can stop you from growing.
Keeping this in mind, a business management app like BizBook can help organizations to manage them by one of the BizBook’s features of workload distribution and distraction avoidance.
2. EXPAND REACH
To manage your reach and help it grow you need to make your business customer-centric. A customer-centric business is more than just a business that provides good service.
“A satisfied customer is the best strategy of all.”
– Michael Leboeuf
Both Dominos and KFC are great examples of businesses that are customer-centric and have spent years creating a culture around the customer and their needs. Their dedication to providing true value to customers is genuine.
Along with this, their secret of touching skies lies in the effective maintenance of their database and customer management that costs an arm and a leg. However, there is an alternative to avoid such ultra-expensive CRMs and yet get your work done with BizBook. Your one-stop solution for upgrading your database and managing it with ease.
Implementing a customer-centric strategy, on the other hand, does not happen overnight. You must begin somewhere, BizBook can help you in doing so.
3. CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management also known as CRM is a technology that allows you to keep track of all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and prospects. The goal is simple: to strengthen business relationships to grow business.
It is impossible to focus on your customer without a CRM system. Many small businesses believe that CRM is only for multibillion-dollar corporations, but CRM is one of the most important tools that a small business can implement.
One such CRM for businesses is brought to you by BizBook. After getting amazing responses in the Australian market, now in India to help the Indian market upgrade their working patterns and functioning to grow and succeed.
Listed below are some of the key features of BizBook :
- Job Management: Manage your to-dos effortlessly. Align all your tasks in one place.
- Staff Management: BizBook helps you track all the moves of your staff making it easy for you to monitor their moves. BizBook is your personal assistant.
- Customer Management: It contains features like auto-billing, interactive feedback form, customizable templates, etc to keep you and your customers happy.
- Automated Notifications: Send the right notification at the right moment with this feature to keep your customers informed about their service. Not only that, but you can also send them offer alerts with a single tap.
- Stock Management: You can even manage your stocks with the BizBook app. Order, store, track and monitor stock levels in no time.
- Reports & Analysis: Track your business’s critical activities with provided financial reports of all the jobs, total expenses, total profits, etc.
- Inquiry Form: Easily attend to all the inquiries of your customer with our Inquiry form. Save your time and energy.
- Automated Calls: Use customized auto-recorded calls and keep your customers informed about their orders, bills, etc.
4. NEED TO DIGITALISE
Having a website or Facebook page is a great step, there’s more to the transformation than that — technology should be present in every aspect of your business. BizBook can help you in the complete digital transformation of your business. Moreover, it also helps you in managing appointments and aligning to-dos and much more in no time.
Bizbook is jam-packed with everything you need to handle your sales and marketing in a centralized system. Moreover, Bizbook is a business management app designed primarily that can be used by all types of businesses. It’s simple to set up and understand in minutes, with no sacrifice in quality. To discover more, download BizBook.
We’ll also share some real-world examples of businesses that have embraced digital transformation in the following blogs. Stay tuned!